- Large henna cones 26 grams each.
- Pickup option available in (Dix hills )
(Usually ready in 2-4 days )
- Ingredients: organic Rajasthani henna powder, raw sugar, water, filtered water and eucalyptus
- All the henna cones are hand rolled. Cones are rolled open and secured with a pin of .5mm
sewing pin. Each cone has 18 grams of henna paste. This is enough for one side of bridal arm
OR 7-8 medium sized design.
- These henna cones are not suitable for pregnant women, contact me I will provide you a
- PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
1) choose priority mail to obtain fresh henna. Due to its perishable nature.
2) U.S address only.
3) Cello patterns may vary from the one’s picture here.
4) Order placed after Sunday 6pm EST will be shipped the following week.
5) Try not to refreeze your henna cones more than 3 times as this will diminish the stain
quality over time.
We only shipped henna cones every Monday and Tuesday.
Fresh henna cones can be stored in the freezer for 6 months, you can always store your
unfinished henna cone in the freezer but not more than 3 times.
There are no reviews yet.